Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 67

Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry for not writing. I have been busy. So much on my plate.

But I have been doing really good. I am at 249 now. YAY! 31 pounds loss. I am feeling full of energy and I am having a blast. This week we have been snowed in so we have been spending a lot of time together. (husband and the two kids). I got out in the snow two days in a row, running around, throwing snowballs and building a snow-woman. It was so much fun.

I also have been working out longer. So now I am going to just workout 5 days a week. My body is feeling it. I was so tired when I got on the treadmill this morning. But I got through my workout that lasted for 45 minutes now.

So right about now, I am going to play the Xbox Kinect with the husband and kids. We are about to have loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment