Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 56

HELLO EVERYBODY!

I am sorry I have not wrote anything in almost a week. I have been working hard and I am trying to find time to fit everything in. I do exercise before work and sometimes after. I still eat my foods but sometimes it is hard to hit 1200 calories. I have been (not trying) for the past three days hitting 1100 calories. I sometimes do not have time to eat my snack. I will try harder. I will just eat my snack during my breaks.

Also my goal jeans for January............

These................ The ones I could not fit a thigh into them three months ago...........






Well...............................................


 I wish I had a picture with them on, but I could not for the life of me fit them. I say 10 more pounds, they will be fitting comfortable.

I can tell that I lost weight now. I can get back in two pair of my jeans (comfortable). 

I am still nervous about my weigh-in. I hope I met my goal of two pounds. Crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment