Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 49

Sorry I have not been writing. I have been kind of busy and some days I forgot to write for my blog. I am still doing good. But...................................Saturday I ran out of green tea and I felt sooooooooooooo hungry. I did eat 1600 calories. I did run that day but still I had an extra brownie. I know that sucks. The green tea helps fill me up after my meals. I will try my best not to run out of green tea again.


Breakfast:



Mid-Morning Snack:



I had a peanut butter sandwich (1 and a half) for lunch with a tangerine and green tea.

For dinner, I am having Baked lemon pepper chicken, broccoli, and baked mashed potatoes(no salt, no butter, and 1/4 cup of Almond Milk). Plus my green tea.

I have my warm water, lemon juice, and honey at 6:30pm. I DO NOT EAT AFTER 7pm. 

I am feeling good today. I wish I could feel like this every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment