Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 33

Oh boy. So yesterday it seemed like I was hungry all day. I did good still dinner time when the chicken was not cooked in time. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry! I made me a sandwich with just one slice of chicken breast and nothing else. I ate my dinner, but after I was finding myself standing in the kitchen picking at the chicken. Not pointing and joking. LOL BUT EATING IT! Little pieces. I felt bad. I also but a little bit of peanut butter on my rice cake. That was not in the plan. I did not go over my calories according to Myfitnesspal, but I went over the calories I set for myself each day. Which is 1200-1500 calories and to 1600 when I exercise that day. Oh well, today is a new day. Here is my one month pictures. Each month I will take pictures of myself in the same clothes so we can see the change together.









No comments:

Post a Comment