Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 31

Well today, my knee started back hurting when I took my little girl to the bus stop. I did not get on the treadmill, but I did do some arm exercises.

I am feeling good. Other then the knee problem everything is going great. I am not hungry all the time like most diets I have tried in the past. Oh the only problem I am having is sleeping through the night. I think with out me getting on the treadmill working out, I do not sleep that good at night. I dream a lot about my mom.

I am trying something new this week to see if I could lose more than 2 pounds or because I have not been exercising as much this week. I am eating my three meals plus 3 snacks. NOT BAD STUFF. Healthy eating.

Wee folks I do not know what else I can talk about today. See ya Tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment