Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 36

Yes...................Again I am nervous about weight-in tomorrow. But I feel like I loss some weight. My husband and my kids told me as well. And trust me people they keep it real!!!! Love them.

This week instead of just eating  three meals and one snack. I am eating three meals and three snacks. All small. No hungrier here!

Prunes has also became a very good friend of mines. I love them as a snack. I eat them for my morning snack and they cut hungrier out of the picture. Awesome! They have also made the bathroom another good friend as well, know what I'm saying. LOL 

My eating schedule................ 7:30am Breakfast
                                              10:30am Morning Snack(Prunes)
                                              12:30pm Lunch
                                              2:30pm Mid-Afternoon Snack(Almonds)
                                              4:30pm Dinner
                                              7:00pm Night Snack (Light: Rice cake)
  I do not eat anything after 8pm every night.

I change up what I eat sometimes.

Breakfast:

Meal (1) Egg Whites, Whole Wheat Toast, Fruit, Green Tea w/lemon Juice
         (2) Whole Grain Cereal w/ Almond Milk(Unsweetened), Fruit, Green Tea w/ lemon juice
         (3) Oatmeal w/ blueberries, 8oz Glass of Almond Milk, Green Tea w/lemon juice

Lunch:

Meal (1) Turkey Sandwich on whole wheat sandwich w/ Fruit
         (2) Tuna Sandwich w/ Hummus and Fruit
         (3) Chicken Breast Sandwich w/ light mayo and Fruit
         (4) Salad w/ Meat and light ranch dressing and Fruit
All w/ Green Tea w/ lemon juice

Dinner:
 
A Protein 4oz, A Vegetable 1 cup, and A Starch 1/2 cup

All w/ Green Tea w/ lemon juice

I eat 1200 to 1400 calories at day.

Now let me go break a sweat on the Power 90. Weight training today! :)

See you guys tomorrow for Weight-In Wednesday!
  




No comments:

Post a Comment