Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 40

Wow! 40 days of fun! Nothing but eating right and exercising. I did P90 today and it is starting to feel easy. Cool. I guess after 90 days I will do P90x. I wait for that. Also last night my husband and I plus the kids played xbox kinect again. This time we did not play it long because everybody was kind of tired.

My blood pressure was a little high yesterday. I think I am a bit stressed about selling our mother's house. I have been thinking about her a lot. I miss her, but I know she does not like mr to be stressed or worry about too much. She used to tell me, " You have to talk things out and stop holding it in." I am bad at doing that. I uesed to eat and eat til I thought I felt better. Uh.....that do not work. It just made me fat.

So tomorrow is rest day and I will be watching football with my family.

I will see ya on Monday. That might be a sad day for me. Signing away my childhood home.

No comments:

Post a Comment