Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 11 Week 2

Today I am a little on the edge. Yes. I want to eat, eat, and eat! That is how I feel. My kids and my husband are out for school break and I am already pulling my hair out. My husband is fine, but my daughter is driving me nuts. She jumping up and down. Talking my head off and asking too many questions about everything. I don't think I had enough to eat for lunch, which was a Greek Chicken flat-bread from Quiznos. 


My husband said it was too small. I should had went to Subway. Quiznos does not have too many healthy choices. Plus the sodium is SUPER HIGH. My flat-bread had 993 mg of sodium. WHOA! I know. So I was a little off today. 

I did work-out today. Check out the video.

So today I hit 1800 calories. I know, I know. It is what I had for lunch that took me over my 1200-1400 mark. But can't cry over spilled milk. I gotta keep movin'. No problem. I just think it was no where what I used to eat. I used to drink a bottle of Moscato wine by myself in one night(Only on Fridays). Can you image how many calories was in that bad boy. I don't think I want to know. Now I drink nothing. Going from a bag of chips and wine on Friday feels so different. I will have to get used to it.

Today we were in the store and I seem so many things I wish I could eat. Mmmmmmmmm. I tried not to look to long so I would not buy them. I did good.

Well folks, I will see you all tomorrow. I will have so kind of recipe to share with you.

I just have to keep in mind, "Don't try harder! Do harder!"

No comments:

Post a Comment