Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DAY 8 - Week 2



 First day of week 2 and I am in pain, but a good pain.(If that makes sense)
I am sore from exercising. Today I exercise for 30 minutes, so for now I will do 30 minutes a day 6 times a week.

I have been reading about some people lose weight without exercising which sounded interesting. I will do some more research on that topic. But really I exercise for health reasons for my blood pressure. Which is 138/91 today (kids making all kinds of noises while I am taking it, I will take it again later.) My numbers are looking good and they are going down. I would still talk with your doctor first to see what you can do or what your doctor thinks what is best for you to lower your blood pressure.

 

7 Best Foods to Reduce High Blood Pressure in 7 Easy Steps

http://www.articlesbase.com/diseases-and-conditions-articles/7-best-foods-to-reduce-high-blood-pressure-in-7-easy-steps-2834549.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ab_paid_12&gclid=CJe39caquLsCFSbNOgod3kYAlw

This article is very helpful. It talks about my new favorite thing to drink, green tea. 

Another helpful website:

 


10 ways to control high blood pressure without medication

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/high-blood-pressure/HI00027

So tomorrow I will eat 1200-1400 calories and do my 30 minutes of exercise. The holidays are coming up and I have to stay strong and not overeat or eat stuff that is bad for me. 

So the moment of truth is tomorrow morning. Is what I doing so far working? We will see tomorrow. 

Website about Green Tea:

http://www.wikihow.com/Drink-Tea-to-Lose-Weight


 

No comments:

Post a Comment