Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 20

Today is my dad's birthday and we all went out to eat to a ALL YOU CAN EAT place. Wow! I did really good. I walked between the different kinds of foods with my plate in my hand wondering what the hell am I going to eat. I panic for a second. Until I looked over and saw my husband standing at the stir fry area. I said to myself, "Okay. I can pick what I want and have the guy cook it for me. Cool."

I went over and got 4 oz of shrimp and vegetables. I asked the guy please not to add anything to it. I gave me a funny look like I was getting on his nerves. But he did it. I grabbed some sushi, oysters, and some pineapple. That is all I had.
            DINNER                                                                      Calories
Bigelow - Green Tea, 8 oz 0





Generic - Shrimp and Stir-Fry Vegetables, 1.5 cup 300





Sushi - California Sushi Roll, 4 pieces 70





Generic - Fresh Fruit - Pineapple, 1 g 1





Generic - Whole Oysters Boiled - 6 Medium, 4.2 medium 40





                                                                       Total - 411








  I had my tea when I got home.

Later I had for snack:

Warm water with lemon and honey. A grapefruit and 12 raw almond.

My blood pressure reading has been wonderful lately. I have not check yet to day, but first thing in the morning I will.

So today I have about 1300 calories. The last two days I did go over my sodium intake a little, but today I am back on track.

Any woo......................

Today is a very special day because it is my dad's birthday. My dad looked so happy to see us all to eat dinner with him. I also made him a cake that I did not eat. (Yay Me!)

                                                 (A pic of me, my dad and my two brothers)

Oh and my goal pants......................I can pull them up and zip them now. So by the end of January they will fix nice.

                                           









          (Goal Pants For January)




























No comments:

Post a Comment