Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DAY 1



Welcome To My Page!
Hmmm….. Where do I start? I am a mother of two wonderful children. I am blessed with a handsome husband/best friend and we live in the state of North Carolina.
I am starting this site because of my mother. She passed away early this year (2013) of heart disease. She was 53 years old. Too early to leave us and I miss her everyday so badly. Her mother also passed away with heart disease at the age 74. There are a lot of women today who have the same pattern of women in their families with heart disease.
Well…………..TODAY, NOT TOMORROW……………IT STOPS.
I have a daughter and I am 33 years old with high blood pressure. I am overweight and I do not make the best chances when it comes to what I eat.
I am taking you on my weight loss journey each day. And today I am making a pledge to change how I eat and stop sitting on my behind and exercise!
I, Venee’, pledge from this point on think of my health, my weight, my food choices, and my family. I promise my family that I will try really hard to change my unhealthy ways. I promise to write down everything I put in my mouth. I also will check my blood pressure on the daily basis.
 Venee’
Heart disease in women


No comments:

Post a Comment