Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DAY 2

Hello


Well...............to my surprise. I am not 270...........I am 280.6.

Oh boy, this is going to be hard. But it will be fine. I have to keep telling myself that.

So yesterday was good. I ate a wonderful breakfast.



The start of my day I exercise for 25 minutes.

Walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes
Weights for 5 minutes

I am doing this the first week and week 2 I will go longer and so and so.

Each week I will add 5-10 minutes to my workout. The thing is some people might say you need to go 30 minutes to start with. I say listen to your body and talk to your doctor to see what is best for you. Everybody can not start off going hard. You will give up! I have done that so many times listening to others or watching these weight loss shows thinking I suppose to start off killing myself to lose this weight.

At one time, about three years ago, ate the right foods and got up to jogging on my treadmill for an hour, 5 times a day and loss almost 30 pounds in 3 months. I hated that I stopped that. But oh well.

So this week (week 1) I am going to focus more on writing down my weight, measures, exercise, calories burned, and what I eat and drink.

Blood Pressure Reading 148/98

My blood pressure machine needs batteries. That might be a little wrong. But I am going to also write that down as well.

Week One.........Write..............Write........................Write



No comments:

Post a Comment