Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 19

Whoa! So today I worked out for 35 minutes and I am going to eat 1500-1800 calories but I only have 1329 down that I am eating, so I guess I need to eat more.

The last two nights I had been hungry after 8, but I have not ate anything. My husband had to help me out with that. He would just say, "No! Don't eat!" I was not scared of him or anything, it was just funny and cute. He trying to help me not to eat after 8. He has also stop eating after 8 as well. My kids also always watching me. They would ask, "What are you eating?" My daughter would say, "No eating after 8."  I likes telling me that because she is bossy.

I am also glad I got a break from my daughter today. She is with my brother and his wife. I have time to breathe. She really no bother after she got a Nook for Christmas. She loves that thing. Hooked on it already. She can not go any where without it.

My plan for today is to stay within my calories, spend time with my family, cook dinner, and re creative some recipes. Oh, and wash and fold clothes. That should burn some calories. It is a lot of  clothes.

So I see you folks tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment