Friday, December 27, 2013

Day 18

Today is an okay day.

I worked out and going to my brother and sis-n-law's house to eat dinner. I love being with my family. Well the ones that are not full of drama.

I did not want to exercise this morning because I felt tired and depressed.

You ever have a dream that feels like it is real? Well I did last night (well early this morning) of my mom. We were talking and laughing like it was old times. She was smiling and happy. And I was happy to be with her. I woke up confused and realized it was not real. It was a dream. So it made me sad.

It is a lot going on right now in my family. I just feel a little bit overwhelmed.

I'm still eating my calories. Today I will eat 1600-1800 calories. I exercised for 35 minutes and tomorrow I will do the same.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment