Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DAY 9 - Week 2 - Weight-In Wednesday

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loss weight my first week!!!!!!!!

I had a crazy dream last night, that I thought was real, about me gaining weight when I got on the scale.

Bad dream, so you know I was even more nervous to get on the scale this morning as soon as I woke up. I told my daughter and she ran and gave me a big hug and told me she was so proud of me. That was priceless.


 Wow!

But I must keep going!
It is not over. For the rest of the day I will spend time with my family and finish, 'Fifty Shades of Grey." Very good book. But N-E-Way......................I exercised for 50 minutes today and burned 566 calories.  I will hit 1200 calories eating today.

Snack -( 1 cup) Air-Popped Yellow Popcorn with 1 Tablespoon of Olive with water. Tomorrow I will try it with protein snack.

This is what I had for lunch, which I could not eat all my salad. I got really full half way eating it.
So talk with your doctor first to see what is best for you. Some people just hurt themselves trying to lose weight and they still don't lose anything. I am not hurting myself but I am working hard to lose my weight and live for my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment