Monday, December 16, 2013

DAY 7

Hello Everybody............................

Today I am tired. I have no idea why. I did do my hour of exercise this morning and ate breakfast on time.





My daughter is home with me today because she was not feeling well today, she is going to school tomorrow. She is keeping me busy and I feel like I need a nap.

 So maybe tonight I need to get some sleep. I still did not eat anything after 8. Doing good with that.

My meal are scheduled. I eat breakfast at 730, snack maybe sometimes at 1030, lunch at 1230, and dinner at 430/5 o'clock.

At 7 O'clock, I drink my lemon/honey warm water mixture. Still drinking green tea three times a day 30 minutes after my meals. Or sometimes I drink it right after. It does not really matter. It still will work the same. 1200 to 1400 calories a day is my daily goal. No added sugar or salt.

I have been working out on my treadmill. Today I jogged a little and walked fast. In all 40 minutes on there, 10 minutes jump roping, 5 minutes weight training, and 10 minutes playing Wii sport.

My muscles are sore, but I am not in pain or uncomfortable. Tomorrow, my daughter will be off to school and I will be able to work out a little more. Tomorrow I think I might stay on the treadmill for 50 minutes and 10 minutes weight training/jump roping.

No comments:

Post a Comment