Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day Three

Day Three


I feel I have more energy already! What a great thing!

So I decided to start protein shakes. I only had one. It was a snack.


These are the jeans I want to fix in by the end of January. Wish me luck...........:)

So today I exercise and it felt GREAT! I am going to start jogging tomorrow on the treadmill.

So today's blood pressure reading  is no good. My blood pressure machine needs batteries, but as soon as I get some I will take my pressure.

Here something I found today on High blood pressure.
Understand Your Risk for High Blood Pressure
http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HighBloodPressure/UnderstandYourRiskforHighBloodPressure/Understand-Your-Risk-for-High-Blood-Pressure_UCM_002052_Article.jsp#

Also I join MyFittnessPal.com. It is a wonderful site. Check it out. And check out all my video diaries.





No comments:

Post a Comment