Monday, December 30, 2013

Day 21

21 DAYS of my new lifestyle.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/form-a-habit1.htm

Read this article about making an habit of doing something for 21 days.

My husband told me about the 21 days habit forming a few years ago. I kind of didn't believe at first when he first told me about, but later realized that it could be true.

I am so proud of myself. I feel like I am losing weight. A little at a time. My mama told me one time that you want your weight to come off slow and not too fast. I am a bit nervous about my weight on Wednesday. I want to have reached my goal for this week. 2 pounds.

I have been on the treadmill and watching everything I eat. I did have a piece of cake (thin and small piece) a few days after Christmas, but it was fine. I did not go over my calories for that day. I am not starving myself, so I am good.

And also, I AM NOT TAKING ANY DIET PILLS.

There have been a lot of people asking me that. I am doing this the natural way. A way where I can live for the rest of my life doing it.





                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment