Sunday, December 15, 2013

DAY 6 - REST DAY

REST DAY

And I can't stay still. LOL! 
  
                   Breakfast
       



No exercise for me today. Giving this body a break! But I am still moving around doing things in the house. Now I am going to sit down and watch football with my family. 

Well, I am not going to lie to you all, I have been having an emotional day. I keep thinking about my mom and missing her like crazy. I wanted to go put flowers on her grave today, but I could not push myself to do it. I am happy my brother send me a picture of the beautiful flowers he put on her grave. My mama would had loved them. I know she is watching us and smiling. I am going to push myself and get out there next weekend no matter what.

Even tho I had an emotional weekend, I have been doing good. 

My daughter recorded me today. It might be a little shaky, but oh well, she's 6 years old. 

So tomorrow's plan is to exercise and eat right. My daughter is sick so she will be home with me and I have to keep her entertain. I might burn a lot of calories doing that.

Food Calories for today: 1,183
During Laundry for 10 minutes: burned 42 calories

DASH DIET :  http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/heart/hbp/dash/new_dash.pdf

YouTube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB6uSXYHiZL_cogL7rncn_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment