Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 17

The day after Christmas......................

I ate good but was still under my calories. I did eat a small piece of cake, that's it! I had no alcohol! Yay me! I thought it was going to be hard, but it was not. It was also helpful that my husband was not drinking as well. He supports me to the fullness. I love that man to death. I had a wonderful time at my brother's house. He and his wife cooked so goooooooood food.

Now I am at my husband's grandma's house eating dinner that she made. Also good. Both families did make stuff that I can pick and choose from so I would not make bad choices.

So I did say I will do my blog every day, but only do my videos on weight-in Wednesdays. I will also be doing recipes from time to time. Enjoy the rest of your day.

I only had 1700 calories today and yesterday I had the same. I will see you guys tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment